Saturday, June 09, 2007

Off on tour!

I'm very bad. I am sorry I haven't blogged for a while.

Anyway - on Tuesday I go off on tour with Rob Bell on the Calling All Peacemakers tour. The first stop is in Belfast on Tuesday at the Spires Conference Centre, followed by Dublin on the Thursday (14th). We then fly back to the UK, with Manchester on the 15th - I then disappear off to Grand Rapids for a few days - before two London dates on the 19th and 22nd, Southampton on the 25th, Cardiff on the 26th, Wolverhampton is the 28th, Glasgow the 30th and finally Cambridge on the 1st July. Whew!

It is exciting - we have exceeded ticket sales already on the first half of the tour, and the second half looks like it will follow suit.

So ... with this in mind I do plan to keep blogging during the tour giving a 'backstage' view of the events.

See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Ian.

    Hey - so how are you connected to this tour? I look forward to the blog posts. Safe travels.

    Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ben

    I put the tour together - I work for Rob's publisher, based here in the UK.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    I just finished a series on Rob's book "Velvet Elvis" that I think you'd enjoy at:

    http://michaelkrahn.wordpress.com/rob-bell/

    ReplyDelete

What are we here for?

Google